Anja von Poblocki
Phone: +49 30 364289-350
Fax: +49 30 364289-222
presseDies ist das @@gaspool.de
Current press releases
- 24 September 2018 – Information website keeps market up to date on journey towards the single German market area
- The project website www.marktgebietszusammenlegung.de on the German market area merger is now available online. In launching this website the German gas transmission system operators (TSOs) in close collaboration with the current market area managers have taken a first step to initiate a continuous market information process.
- 17 August 2018 – New fees and neutrality charges effective from October 2018
- GASPOOL has now published the new neutrality charges and fees it has set for its market area with effect from 1 October 2018.
- 02 August 2018 – GASPOOL taking measures for the next winter season
- Berlin (Germany). GASPOOL Balancing Services GmbH (GASPOOL) has carried out an in-depth review of the past winter months and is currently developing measures to be able to address the potential system balancing and gas quality conversion requirements in the GASPOOL market area in the upcoming winter season. The measures will be presented at a...
- 28 June 2018 – TSOs intend to launch single German market area in October 2021
- The joint, nationwide market area to be established in Germany will presumably start operations on 1 October 2021. This is the date the German gas transmission system operators (TSOs) have agreed with the Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur), the national regulatory authority.
- 14 May 2018 – Launch of consultation on cost-benefit analysis of information provision arrangements pursuant to GaBi Gas 2.0
- The two German market area managers (MAMs), GASPOOL and NetConnect Germany, are today launching a consultation on a cost-benefit analysis (CBA) of current information provision arrangements recently conducted in accordance with the so-called “GaBi Gas 2.0” ruling.
- 11 December 2017 – New director to join GASPOOL’s management board
- The shareholders of GASPOOL Balancing Services GmbH have appointed Dr Sebastian Kemper as company managing director effective 1 January 2018.
- 18 August 2017 – GASPOOL publishes new fees and neutrality charges effective from October 2017
- GASPOOL Balancing Services GmbH has now published the new neutrality charges and fees it has set for its market area with effect from 1 October 2017 in a timely manner.